Carol, Matt and Susan interviewed David Armstrong, acupuncturist, herbalist, massage therapist and Tai Yi practitioner. David talked about the role food plays in Chinese medicine with emphasis on the correlation of organ health and a balanced diet.
Some topics covered:
- the effects of stress and agitation while eating.
- fasting, detoxing and dieting.
- the overall health of the body, mind, emotions and spirit.
- the five flavors (sweet, salty, sour, bitter and pungent) and how this relates to creating balance in your diet.
- the importance of intention and responsibility of our food choices and how that relates to overall health.
Join us for a great show!