GMOs ARE POISON. People and animals that eat genetically modified food crops are consuming high levels of the toxic glyphosate herbicide.
If you’re not familiar with GMOs, this is a process by which genes are taken from one plant or animal and forced artificially into the DNA of another plant or animal. It’s usually done to increase their resistance to herbicides and pesticides, which allows more of these toxins to be sprayed without killing crops.
The problem is that many of these manmade alterations to the biology of our food can also have extremely toxic effects on our body.
It’s not always easy to check the backstory of everything you’re eating, but what if the food you’re putting into your mouth isn’t real? Or even worse – laden with toxins that undermine your body on a cellular level.
It’s time for us as a people to inform ourselves and take a stand.
Please put August 22nd through August 31st on your calendar, and join me in watching their FREE 9-day screening event, GMOs Revealed. We can’t afford to be uninformed on this important topic any longer.
In this powerful 9-part documentary, GMOs Revealed will:
• Uncover the disturbing marriage of toxic weed killer and modified seeds.
• Delve deep into the ways that genetically modified foods (and the toxic chemicals they are made to resist) are wreaking havoc on our bodies and the environment.
• Help you discover how genetically modified food might be affecting your health.
• Teach you about the history of GMOs.
• Expose the corruption and vicious cycle behind billion-dollar companies who have been lying to the public.
What can you do in the meantime?
1. Read labels.
2. Eliminate or reduce processed foods.
3. Buy organic, or locally grown GMO-free foods.
It’s up to us to become educated about what GMOs are doing to our bodies and the environment. Real change happens only when people like you and me join together to raise awareness and demand accountability.
If you would like to donate to assist Food Integrity Now to be able to keep you informed with important information like this and interviews with some of the leading experts about what is happening in our food supply that affects your health, click here to donate. We are funded by YOUR donations. We appreciate your support!